How Do I Consign to an Auction?
Consigning with us is easy!
The first step is to give us a call or email and let us know what you would like to sell.
If you have one or a few items, we might suggest that you consign them with one of our consignment auctions scheduled throughout the year.
If you have a full estate, we will schedule a time to have a look at everything and set up a tailor made auction for all of your items. We will work with your schedule to sell everything on a timeline that fits your needs.
- We provide staff to assess your items, organize lots and take professional quality photos.
- We will handle buyer previews and buyer pickup days.
- We can pickup, store and sell your items from our location, too.
- After the item(s) sell, we provide you with simple, easy to read reports that show the bid amounts received and provide a fast settlement of your proceeds.
- There are no additional fees for photography, handling or online auction services.
- We charge a small commission of the selling price.
- If the item does not sell, there are no fees.
We strive for a simple, fair, straightforward and transparent experience for our sellers.
416 Auction team is committed to delivering on our promise of dependable, honest results.